- RISK ASSESSMENT: All patients will be required to complete the COVID-19 questionnaire form prior to appointment. Concerns can be discussed over the phone before attending your appointment.
- FORMS: IMPORTANT. Forms should be completed PRIOR to coming to your appointment. All forms can be completed electronically on our website or printed from our website at home and brought to the practice.
- COVID-19 VIRUS PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT AND SAFETY MEASURES FEE: For everyone's protection, each patient will have a $20 copayment at checkin, in accordance with CODE D1999 as stated by the American Dental Association (ADA) and the center for disease control (CDC).
- LIMITING CAPACITY: We have reduced the number of patients allowed per family to 2 children maximum per parent / guardian. If you would like to bring more family members to the appointment on the same day it is recommended to have another parent/ guardian wait with the other children until we are ready for them.
- MASK MANDATE: Masks must be worn by everyone before entering the practice to prevent community spread of COVID-19.
- TRANSMISSION PREVENTION: Hand sanitizer is available in the waiting room, we kindly ask patients / visitors to use it upon entering the practice and when leaving the practice.
- TEMPERATURE CHECK: Infrared scan will be taken for everyone upon entering.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING: There will be designated seating areas in the waiting room. Areas marked with an “X” will be off limits. We have removed all magazines and access to gaming to avoid cross contamination but you are welcome to bring your own source of entertainment for your child(ren)
- ORAL RINSE: Before/once seated on the dental chair every patient will be required to rinse with recommended oral rinse (containing a minimum of 1% hydrogen peroxide) to decrease the spread of COVID-19.
- TREATMENT PROTOCOL: All consults, treatment modifications and rendered treatment will be done at the patient’s assigned dental chair.
- APPOINTEMNTS: We encourage making the appointment while waiting for your child to complete their treatment. New treatment plans can be explained at this time as well. This can also be done over the phone if necessary.
- CONTACTLESS PAYMENTS: Check card or credit card payment is preferred. Some treatment may require prepayment to reduce your time in the office.
- TELEDENTISTRY: We will continue consultations via email, phone call or video to avoid contact at this time, this will be an added option.
We appreciate your understanding in advance….
These decisions and guidelines were made based on the recommendation of the Center for Disease control (CDC) and the American Dental Association (ADA).